Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just some thoughts...


Today I have had lots going through this mind of mine. Sometimes that is a good thing...other times not so much!

A few things I never want to forget:

How Bella says "Mommy can we go to the fall festibal and get suckers in our bag and busy rolls in our bag"...EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT before she goes to sleep.

Bella also says woosles for scissors. Yeah not sure about that one, but for now it is the cutest thing ever and I am not correcting it!!:)

Today I told Bella we were going to have a fun day together and do lots of fun stuff like go get groceries..haha. She replied with "Can I go in the tree's too?" Love her!



That Alyssa told me last night, she would give up anything for Jesus...Even her Callie bear. :)

While asking her who her most favorite person in the world was (hoping she would say me, of course) she said, "Well take one guess Mommy. I'll give you a hint. He lives in Heaven" MELT.MY.HEART

I was getting Alyssa's school papers out of the car last week (since we think we have to clean out our folder IN the car) and found a sheet of paper that read: If I had 100 dollars I would....Alyssa filled it in with this...Would giv it to the kids in Hade.


It seriously makes me feel so blessed that she has a love for things outside of her own little world. Yes she is a child, but I am clinging to the word that says, "Train up a child in the ways of the Lord and when she is old, she will not depart from it."

I can't imagine the JOY the father receives when he see's His children walking in love. His love. We have all dreamed about what we would do if we had a certain amount of money, but I can assure you my dreams are not always for the benefit of others.
I am thankful for moments where my girls teach me about God's love and that life is about a whole lot more than my wants and desires. It's about a whole lot more than ME!




No comments: