Friday, February 10, 2012

Frigid Friday

Today has just been so stinkin cold! I know it's nothing compared to normal winter weather, but I must say I am a little spoiled to not having to wear a coat. BUT, I do love to be all bundled up at home, with the fire going, snow falling, and the smell of soup filling my house! I am really hopeful that we will have at least one of this kind of day this winter! :)

Today Bella and I went and had lunch with Alyssa at school. We surprised her and she was so cute when she saw us. Bella was a little on the wild side. Only because she thinks she is one of the big kids. At one point I was on the stage trying to get her to come down and sit at the guest table (where every other parent and their children were quietly seated). She felt the need to join the "star students" for a lunch date. I am sure they loved their company!:)

We came home and Bella decided she was not up for a nap today. This has happened twice in the past couple weeks. I am praying this does not become a pattern!!:)

We picked up Alyssa and came home and made homemade pizza. My favorite!!:) It was so good. I love homemade pizza and have always make my own crust. BUT, I decided to try out the crust that is in the canned biscuit section. It's a pillsbury crust and your just roll it out and go with it! SO VERY GOOD!! It was quite delish, super easy, and cooks very quick! it's a must try!!

Ok well I think I will finish out the day with a Valentine craft with my girlies. I am feeling like super mom today. I guess that makes up for leaving my child on the curb at her school this week. I may or may not have forgot school got out early. EEK! No biggie. She was just fine. She adapted to the situation like any survivalist would and pulled out her blanket to stay warm. Sure am glad she had her act together cause I sure didn't.:)
Yes I felt horrible!

Have a super good weekend! Hoping for some winter weather come Monday!!:)

No comments: