Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Quick trip...


Ok, so I am a little behind. Matt and I took a trip right after New Year's to Santa Fe, NM for a quick little skiing trip! We LOVE to ski. We LOVE the mountains and all their beauty. We LOVE to eat and Santa Fe has some killer eats. So pretty much we skied and ate the entire trip. It was a blast.

I would highly recommend Santa Fe for a quick snow skiing or boarding trip. It is a great place to ski. A beautiful mountain, and a super fun little town. There's lots to do and lots of history in that neat little town.



Look at that view!


Love my man!


Matt with my dad.

You formed the mountains by your power and armed yourself with mighty strength.

Psalm 65:6



1 comment:

Chrissy Cash said...

Beautiful scenery! I'm not much on skiing, but you can help but be in awe looking out on the mountains! Awesome!