Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A favorite at our house.

As you can tell my hubby LOVES this meal!!:)

This meal is a must make if you like Chinese food at all. Even if you don't...you still need to make it. It's fairly simple to make. Especially if you pre-cut all your ingredients and measure your sauces ahead of time. It makes it much easier to throw together.

Matt could pretty much eat it every single night. I think I could too!!:)

Here are the recipes. You must make them both!

You can find the Mongolian Beef recipe HERE.

You can find the garlic noodle recipe HERE.


1 comment:

Chrissy Cash said...

We love these, too! I really think you can make chinese food better at home than you can get out. Well, PF Changs might beat my cooking, but that's about it! Both of those recipes are on a regular rotation on my menu!