Monday, February 13, 2012

Dream come true!




Well my wish came true! We got the snow I was hoping and praying for.:) My girls were up early ready to play outside. I got them dressed and Matt and I watched them from our room, while sipping our coffee. I know we sound so old!!:) They were so cute and just had the best time. They came in, sat by the fire, and drank hot chocolate. The girls are watching lion king with Matt and I am catching up on orders and starting soup for the crock pot! It is still coming down hard outside and we are just loving this day home as a family.

Here are a few pictures of the girls this morning!






For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him with a shield. Psalm 5: 12



1 comment:

Chrissy Cash said...

Looks so fun! I'm hoping my girls can get outside this afternoon and enjoy it, too! Have a great, snowy day together!