Thursday, February 9, 2012

Missing...


I was looking back over my pictures from this past year and realized what a great year we have had. We have been blessed abundantly. But it is amazing how pictures will bring back so many memories and it just got me missing lots of things!!


I miss our dear friends Taylor and Meagan. We LOVE them. We get to see each other about 2 times a year but we always pick up right where we left off like there is no distance between us. I love how God brings people together and I love that God brought Meg and Tay together so we could be lifelong friends. Meg and I talk weekly via email, face time, or on the phone but I still miss her! I can't wait till we get together again!! Love you guys!

I miss these sweet faces and the country they belong to. I always will. There is not enough time to spend with these precious kiddos. I love them. I pray for them. I miss them, lots. They have changed me forever.




I miss Chelsea and Jonathon. They are in Tampa living life and working a lot! Matt and I are so proud of both of them. We wish we could see them more, but know that God has them where he wants them for now and we are thankful for that. There's No greater place to be than in the will of God. We can't wait till we get to see them again (annual girls trip)!!


Just got me thinking about and praying for all these people we love and adore.

1 comment:

Taylor and Meagan Ethridge said...

Thank you so much for your prayers and sweet words of encouragement! We treasure yalls friendship.Love you!