Monday, May 30, 2011
Friday, May 20, 2011
Baked Chicken Nuggets
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2 inch size pieces.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil. Mix well.
4. Put melted butter/margarine in a bowl or dish for dipping.
5. Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter/margarine first, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
6. Place well coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
These are great with mashed potatoes! So yummy and super easy to make. They are always a hit with my girls and that is a big plus!!:)