Sunday, January 29, 2012

Make these..



Let me just tell you...these.are.a.must. These biscuits are so easy, quick to come together, and soooo good. But you will think the same after you eat this melt in your mouth, bundle of goodness, lick the pan clean biscuits. WOW I sound a little out of whack, but I am obsessed with these things. I tell everyone I know about them. Even those I don't. Sorry to the random stranger in Wal-Mart I professed my love of these biscuits to.
Ok...enough!

Seriously these are so good with anything. They make a great bread with your dinner. FAntastic for biscuits and gravy, and a good hearty bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit! I will never buy canned biscuits again!

So make these this week and tell me how much you love them!!:) Enjoy!!

7-up Biscuits
2 cups Bisquick
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup 7-up
1/4 cup melted butter
Preheat oven to 450.
Cut sour cream into biscuit mix, add 7-Up. Makes a very soft dough.
Sprinkle additional biscuit mix on board or table and pat dough out. Melt 1/4 cup butter in a 9 inch square pan. Place cut biscuits in pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments: