Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Roundup

Let me just start off by saying Praise Jesus for the weekend.  It has never come at a more needed time in our lives and we just took it all in!  
We enjoyed our Saturday outside.  Always good for the soul to breathe in some fresh air and especially when it is warm fresh air.  I love summertime.  Just throwing that out there.
Sunday's are one of my favorite days of the week.  A refueling for the week ahead with other believers.
We had a Sunday filled with faith, family and friends.  All of my favs.  The girls had a tea party  for one of Alyssa's friends.  Well, let me rephrase that, Alyssa had a party and Belle Boo came along for the party and just included herself.  She lived it up.
Alyssa and one of her sweet friends.  
Told ya!
Such a beauty inside and out.  She had a blast.

We also celebrated my grandma's 79th Birthday on Sunday as well.  I am not sure I could love this picture more.  This lady is a beauty from the inside out and she will leave a legacy of faith and strong values in our family.  I could never thank her enough.  

Thankful for a weekend of Jesus, family, and friends.  That's always a good combo!

No comments: