Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A wild winter.

As you all know, this has been a winter for the record books.  I try to embrace each and every season and I always love a good snow day.   Especially one that causes for a cancellation or two...or a few weeks of cancellations.  Snow is so magical and so mystical and I love to stand at the window sipping coffee and just watch the beauty fall.  There really isn't much better.  So amazing that Jesus of mine.  Now, I am a summer girl.  I love everything about it, but I am enjoying that we are actually having a pretty legit winter this year.  The Lord knew we all needed to slow down and breathe him in.

For whatever reason I have not taken a single pic in the snow this year.   I'm not real sure why, but I whipped out the "Real" camera (not the iphone version) and captured my cuties playing and having  a blast!
Memories.  Isn't that what life is made of?:)










No comments: