Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday favs.

Happy Friday Friends!  Here are a few of my favorite things this week!  
Ok, let me just start our by saying, the Pioneer Woman is just amazing.  There is not one thing that I have ever made from sweet little Ree that I have not loved.  My love for these delicious rolls is something I can not explain.  They are perfectly good every single time I make them and so easy.  They freeze well so I can pull them out on Saturday mornings for a treat.  They are covered with a maple frosting (you are not blind...these are pre-frosting)  that is divine, but you can frost with your choice of glaze.  I used to make them only at Christmas and give them away.  That was just crazy (not the giving away, but only making them at Christmas) so I pretty much keep them in my freezer at all times.  Delish!
I love Aldi for many, many reasons.  But one reason being these little yummy nuggets.  They are so yum and the perfect little snack.  Go to your nearest Aldi and get yourself some.  You can thank me later.  If you don't have a Aldi near you..Sorry.  
This Salad.  It's one of my all time favs.  Merel's in Alma.  You do this thing right. Every time.  Thanks.
A Chicklet machine.  I don't pass them up too often.  Love them.  Need them.
I love this cute little wristlet that my momma got me for V-day.  It's so perfect to run in to a store with your keys and cash or debit card.  Less baggage, literally..:)
I am in love with these cute Toms sandals.  It is not quite time to be pulling these babes out yet, but we have had a few warm days this past week and it is getting me soooo ready for spring and summer.
This shampoo and conditioner is seriously one of my favs of all time.  I have tried so many different kinds and this is just SO good.  It leaves my hair soft and shiny, but also with so much body too.  Often, the two don't work together too well!  Try it.  You will love it too!!

What are some of your favorite products and things you are loving right now?  

No comments: