Friday, February 21, 2014

Weekly Happenings

Our week through the trusty ol iphone. 
I mean really?  This dog!!  Have you seen anything cuter?  Let me start by saying I am not really an animal lover.  They just have never really been my thing.  I know...heartless.  But, we caved and got the girls a dog for Christmas and she is seriously the sweetest thing ever.  This girl has just made herself right at home in our little family and we (yes, me too) absolutely adore her.  She is an amazing breed (King Charles Cavalier) for children.  Bella...enough said!  She tolerates her well!!:) 
A date with this man always makes my heart skip a beat.  He's my rock and my best friend and life with him is wild and adventurous but I would have it no other way!!
Little miss is just getting way too big.  Full of life as always and sweeter than ever!



When on when did this happen?  I have not gotten older so how is it that my daughters have?  Weird I know!  She is such a Joy and has the sweetest heart.  She is such a beauty on the inside and out.  
Little miss flexible.  She DID NOT get that from me!  Thanks aunt Chels.  You rock!
Someone snuck in the little bit in her bed.  Sooo sweet.  A girl and her dog!
My days with this girl are so special.  In a few months she will begin Kindergarten and be away every day. I am cherishing our time together and so thankful I have been able to stay home with both the girls.  It is something I will forever cherish and be thankful for.
Dinner at their fav.  Mommy never complains either.  Rivertown is just always delish!!
The company is great too!!!
We did Preschool at home on Thursday and Bella loved it.  We do a lot of work from home, but she wasn't really feeling too hot so I kept her home (revert to previous paragraph about school next year) and we did worksheets from home.  This girl would seriously do these all day long. 

Have a super weekend friends.  Enjoy the beauty around you in whatever form that may be.  God's so good and his blessings are abundant. Take them in!

No comments: