Thursday, June 24, 2010

Out of the loop..

We have been out of the country for the past week and it feels like we have been gone FOREVER!! I love to travel. Love the beach. But there is no place like home. I was actually looking forward to getting home and doing the "normal" day to day things. Even cooking and cleaning!! We went to Cancun for the week along with 10 other family members and we had nothing short of a wonderful relaxing time! We took Alyssa and Bella Boo stayed here with her nana Sue. She had a great time and we did too so it worked out perfectly!

I have tons of "stuff" to do so I am going to get off here and get to it!

I will post pictures and more about our trip later tonight!!

1 comment:

The Jordon Family said...

YAY! I can't wait to see pictures.. Glad you had a great relaxing trip.
I'll be checking back in to see your post.