Thursday, June 24, 2010

As I promised:)

Here are some pictures from our trip! Like I said, it was a blast.

We went to Cancun and stayed at the Moon Palace Resort. This place was huge and had something for everyone. There were about 20 restaurants with about any kind of food you could imagine. They had a great breakfast buffet where they would make you omelets, pancakes, french toast, waffles, mexican tacos, and just about anything else you could think of. It was great. We ate and ate and ate and I loved every second of it!:) I will just walk you through our trip through all the pics!

Enjoy. We sure did:)


This is where we spent most of our time. We loved this area. So relaxing and quite.


This was the kids area of the pool. So much fun stuff for Alyssa to do!

My beautiful mom, Jody (sister in law), Paige (niece), and Megan my sis.
We had a blast together! love you all!

View from our room. Amazing!

Alyssa enjoying her strawberry slush. She thought she was something:)




This is the building our room was in.

After dinner one night!

Some of the pool
more...

Love this man. We had a date night!


I could really go on and on with pictures. If you want to see more check out my facebook. there are tons there!

3 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

Beautiful pictures!! It looks so relaxing and fun there.

Email me your facebook so I can see the rest of the pics..

So glad y'all are home safe and sound!

Katie (From Passys to Parties) said...

Looks like such a relaxing fun time! Glad it was a good trip.

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast!! I so want to go back and take Josh! He's never been!!!!