Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh Alyssa...


Alyssa is one funny kid. She says the funniest things that just keep Matt and I laughing our heads off. I try to write down all she says but it is so constant that I just can't collect it all! This is what she said to me today!!

"Hey Mom!" "I think I have itchy-back-itis!" I was laughing so hard! Where in the world does she come up with these things?

She also said she is going to wear her braids forever. "Till she gets to heaven!"

I love the innocence of children! I am thankful she is still innocent. She is still sheltered under our wing and watch care. I am mostly thankful she is under the Lords care and protection. He loves her more than she will ever understand. He loves us all!!

Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.
Proverbs 3:23

1 comment:

Dazzle Me Boutique said...

haha she got that from Olivia the pig :) One day Olivia was pretending to a be a doctor and was making up all sorts of "itises" lol. And yes I do watch cartoons with my kids. HA ha! Alyssa is just too cute. Both of your girls are :)