Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We took Alyssa to the square on Friday night and she had a ball. She has been every year, but this year she was really excited to see the lights and really knew what was going on. It was so much fun for Matt and I to see her face light up as she walked around looking at everything in amazement! We are so blessed to have such a sweet hearted child! Here are a few pictures from our evening!



This first picture is Alyssa on the pony! She got right up there and rode that little thing and it was the cutest! She looked so big on that pony and it just made me so sad to see how grown up she is!



So we are working on her smile! She thinks this is the way she is supposed to smile! We have our work cut out for us!!



Alyssa and mommy waiting for our pizza at Tim's on the square! Yummy stuff!


This is her pretty smile she says! I must agree!!:)



She was just in amazement!
Hopefully my next post will be of a new little baby! We are keeping our fingers crossed!! Please say a prayer for us these next few days and weeks! I am nervous!!

3 comments:

Zach and Erin Kennedy said...

I can't believe how big Alyssa is getting. She is such a doll. I can't wait to hear about the new baby!! I will be stalking your blog over the next few days. So when are you actually due?

Sarah Ward said...

I am due Dec. 20th. I thought I was in labor last night! It was not fun! We shall see! I will keep you posted! Thanks for the comment. Your kiddos are all precious!

The Jordon Family said...

Ok, Alyssa has to slow down just a little bit ... she is growing way too fast ! She's so beautiful like her mommy :)
Love all the pics, they turned out so good!!