Monday, December 22, 2008

More pictures!!









Bella is doing really good and sleeping pretty good. You forget how much they sleep and how hard it is to wake them up to eat! I just forgot all of that, but oh how I have been reminded! Bella seems like she is a content baby so far so hopefully that will not change much! It has been a sweet time just having her hear this time of year! What a precious gift from God! Matt and I feel so blessed to be the parents of 2 beautiful and sweet little girls!!



Aweet big sis! She has just been amazing and is so sweet and precious!!
AND, very silly!!
It is amazing how big Alyssa seems to me now! She is such a big girl and it makes me so sad!!

4 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

Precious pictures.. Bella is so pretty!!! I love her hair.
Alyssa is as pretty as ever too. Micayla has that same black shirt with the Christmas tree on it except Micayla's is long sleeved.. :)

Ben and Kristen said...

It seems like our big ones were just that little doesn't it? Do you need me to send some milk for Bella? I could probably FedEx it in dry ice or something :)Glad that everything is going well.

Kristen

Zach and Erin Kennedy said...

We have been out of town so I just checked your blog. Congratulations!!!!! She is beautiful! And looks exactly like Alyssa. I am glad to hear you are doing so well. Merry Christmas!

Devin and Kristin Day said...

Look at all that Hair!! I love it she is so adorable.