Friday, December 12, 2008

Timing is Everything...

So we are still waiting on little miss Bella Grace to make her grand entrance, but in the mean time, I have been sicker than a dog. Yep, 9 months pregnant and the stomach virus. So much fun don't ya think. I was up all night on Tuesday with that I thought was contraction and it turned out to be a stomach virus that is still trying to hang on and suck out every bit of energy that I have in my body! I have not been able to eat for the past 3 days so I am trying to keep enough fluids down to remain hydrated. That is hard for me because I am not one to drink during the day. I hardly ever have anything to drink throughout the day unless I am eating a meal and then sometimes I still don't have one. So, it has been a rough couple of days. I was just praying she wouldn't come in the midst of all that because there is no way I could have done it. Well, I guess I could have but would not have wanted to! I still feel really weak and tired and just lack the energy that feel I need to go through labor. I would really appreciate your prayers during this time. I could use an extra boost of energy and just to feel back to normal. Thanks you all! We will continue to keep you posted!!

5 comments:

Sarah S. said...

I'm praying for you girl! You can DO it!! :)

The Jordon Family said...

Not much longer and baby girl will be here.. hang in there little mommy! :)

Cindy Lewis said...

Sarah, we are praying for you in NC. Wish we could meet you at the wedding but we'll meet you soon.
The Lewis Family

Stephanie said...

Bless you heart.....are you feeling better now??

Sarah Ward said...

I am feeling better! We will go in at 7am on Wednesday for an induction! Thanks for all your prayers! We will feel them I know it!