Monday, December 8, 2008

Any day...

We are packed and ready to head to the hospital at any time! We went to the Doctor today and everything that needs to happen for her to come has happened! Now we are just waiting on her!
If for some reason I have not had her on my own by Monday, my doctor said that he would induce on Tuesday! So we know the latest that she will be here is Tuesday Dec. 16th. We are getting excited and just ready! I would love to go on my own this time just to see if it is a different experience, but we will just have to see!
I am trusting the Lord and his perfect timing through all of this! I am really wanting to control this situation with Christmas and all the places that we need and want to be, but I know it is all in his hands and I am trusting in that!

Wish me luck! If anything happens, Matt or I one will update and let you all know!!

3 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

Come on Bella boo... you can do it! :)
Lot's of Luck, Love and Prayers !!

Devin and Kristin Day said...

Any luck yet?

Sarah Ward said...

No luck yet! UGH!! Lots of times we thought, "ok this is it!" Then she decided to calm down! Little stinker!!
Thanks for checking on us! WE will def. let you know when it happens!!