Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bella Grace...

We are waiting the arrival of Bella Grace. We can't believe that she is almost here. The dr. is saying any day! I have learned that does not mean much, but still remaining hopeful! I would love for her to come on her own, but I am also ok with an induction. I want to control this situation so badly with the Holidays, and plan her arrival to the day, but I am trusting the Lord and his perfect timing!

Alyssa is getting excited and has named all her babies Bella. She talks about her sister all the time and tells everyone about her. That makes me smile and helps me with the situation too. I find myself wanting to hang on to everything she does because I know it is no longer going to be just the 3 of us. Matt says I act like Alyssa is leaving, but I guess being home with her everyday makes it a little different. I know she is going to be a great big sister and I pray for her daily that she will adjust well!

As for now, this is all I really have! We did take Alyssa to the square this past weekend so I will have some pictures to post of that very soon! Maybe tonight! I am a pro at two posts in one day and then not another one for a year!

2 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

Love your new background!!
We can't wait either for little Ms. Bella to get here.
Alyssa is going to be the best big sister! She is already so sweet and funny, and she will be an even more joy to watch with the baby.

Sarah Ward said...

Thanks so much for the comment! I thought the blog background was cute too! She has some cute ones!