Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekend roundup.

These girls and athletic gear. Melt me. 
Bella prefers a dress most days. Who am I kidding...everyday, so it's a treat to see her in casual Friday!!;)
Bella and I needed to hit up the VB library and you CAN'T go to the library without pulling in Paul's Bakery. I mean, the car literally takes over and gravity pulls you right to the door. It's pretty amazing actually. 
Who could turn down this deliciousness?!:!
And this adorable date?!;)
Royalty was calling and Princess Bella needed to get in full attire as soon as we got home. But this getup was worn for a short time. I had to capture the hideousness. 
My babes and I before church yesterday!  Love those sweeties. 
Alyssa is getting so grown up. She's a long legged, sweet spirited, tender hearted, loyal loving little beauty and I am constantly blessed by her heart. 

Time slow down. 

My focus has been more on intentional living. Life is but a vapor and time is not slowing down. I just don't want to have any regrets of Wasting time on meaningless things. I want to be present in the life God has given me and for as love as He gives me breath.  


Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life. Psalms 139:23, 24 

No comments: