Thursday, April 3, 2014

Just wishing for Spring.

The Ward clan is ready for spring!  We spent an evening last week getting the flower beds mulched and ready to plant flowers when the temps warm up a bit!  

What can I say?  I am a hard working girl!:)  
Bella and Lola.  Such a love/hate relationship.  Let me just go on the record and say that Cavalier dogs are the most laid back breed and amazing with children.  I know this from experience.  The end.
God some new jeans the other day and felt something in my backside.  Found this little beauty that was left behind.  Literally.  Ouch.
We love some Hog baseball.  There is nothing quite like relaxing at a baseball game.  Especially with this man by my side.
Oh sweet girl and Ribby!  She is just presh!

That's about as random of a post as they come.  Cheers to Thursday!

No comments: