Monday, October 8, 2012

Past week in pics!!!

I need to get my phone pics minimized wayyyyu down. So I felt like the best way to do that is each week to show our week in pics. Then I can delete them knowing they are safe and sound on the blog!:)
Yes I am fully aware they are uploaded on our
Computer as well...I just feel the need to keep every single picture on my phone. Oops!!;)

So here is what we have been up to this week!
Have a blessed week. Thank the Lord for those you love and hold dear.

1. My sweet, sweet family.
2. Just a little fall treat I sent with Alyssa
For her teacher. Printable found on pintrest.
3. Cuddle time with BellaG during nap time. I love and cherish those moments.
4. Alyssa and her WILD hair after I picked her up from school. You. Never. Know. That's why I love her.
5. Decorated and coordinated a wedding this wk. I was one tired momma. But blessed at the opportunity and the smoothness of it all.


No comments: