Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A day with the youngest.

Bella Grace Is in preschool three days a week so I feel like I just never get to see her. I Cherish so deeply our two days together.

Today we had a blast together! She is one spunky, precious little girl. I can't imagine our lives without her. She has one bright personality, the sweetest voice, and the most loving heart. She makes our days so exciting!!:)

We started our day with a stop to the donut shop with big sis!
We dropped Alyssa off to school and headed back to the house to fold a load of laundry and go for a ride on her car. In the house. ;)

We then headed to story time at the library. We love story time. It's so fun for Bella and I love watching her. They read stories, sing and dance, play a game, do a craft, and have snack. She absolutely loves it.

Then it was time for some cfa! Chick fil a is always on the agenda!!:).

We ate and played and then headed to A-Z they now have these little kid buggies. So I let Bella be In charge of pushing the buggy and boy was she up for that! It was soooo cute. I left my phone in the car so I have no pics but she had a ball. She was putting all kinds of "favorite things" in her buggy!! I had to do some serious inventory when we got to the checkout counter!!

We then came home and I read her a couple of the books that we checked out at the library and she took a nap!

I absolutely loved this day with her. It is one that I will always remember!!

Thankful for our girls and the gift they are to us!!

No comments: