Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Past wk in pics.

In an effort to delete photos from my phone, I am in need of my weekly picture update!!:).

Some weeks are more interesting than others so that's why some weeks there are just not too many pics!!:).

This past wk has been a fun one!!:)

Pic 1. My big girl like to make my post office deliveries for me! "I'd like to send this first class, please!!" Oh my she's too big. But man it sure is convenient for this momma!:)

Pic 2. You know, just a little toast. One with butter. One with jelly. A cup of coffee to savor the goodness!!:).

Pic 3. Dinner date with the eldest! She is the best. Chick fil a of course. This momma will never complain about that one!!:)

Pic 4. Just a little fire pit night! I love fall!!

Pic 5. Thought I needed to throw in a pic of the man and I! I like him. Lots. He's my favorite person ever.:)

Pic 6. Fish taco night!! My dad makes the best. No doubt about it. No need to argue with me. It's factual. They are amazing. Tasty. Light. (Until you stuff your face-then they are no longer "light") Fresh. So good. My dad rocks!!

Now that my mouth is watering I am off to bed!!:)


No comments: