Thursday, July 26, 2012

Our weekend

I know it's Wednesday but I wanted to remember the fun we had this past weekend. I love that I can print this blog and that Matt and I and the girls can look back and see what fun we had as a family, as a couple, and all that God has done in our lives!

So this past weekend we headed to the lake. We stayed at the houseboat and just relaxed. It's such a peaceful place and the girls just absolutely love it there!!
Friday we went out in the boat, took out jet skis, and swam at the houseboat. The girls love going down the slide off the boat and it just terrifies me. It's so high and they go sooooo fast down it. But...they love it so I allow them to enjoy it!!:)

The girls went to bed early and Matt and I and my mom and step dad all stayed up talking. One of my favorite things to do! Matt and I stayed up a couple hours after my mom and Mike went to bed. We just had the tv off and just talked. We talked about everything. I love that we can just talk for hours. I am so thankful for those times. It always brings us closer and the Lord just blesses that time together.

Saturday we woke up and ate a great breakfast. We took the girls fishing off the dock. They had a blast!
I may or may not have caught a fish and didn't let the girls reel it in. Ok...I got a little caught up in the moment. Matt kept telling me to "give the pole to Bella and let her get it!"  I just couldn't contain myself!
Anyways. It was fun for all! Good times!!

The girls went down for naps and Matt and I headed out to Russellville. Matt was given the privilege to speak Sunday morning at Grace Baptist in Belleville. He was sharing the plans and direction for Hope Rising Children's Home.
Matt and I met Cory and Melissa in Russellville for dinner and then we all stayed at my mom's house. We stayed up talking and laughing and just having a great time.

So thankful for fun weekends with our family, friends, and the Lord!
This little girl left off a very important undergarment!:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAA love that girl. That is HILARIOUS!