Friday, July 6, 2012

9 Years

Last week Matt and I celebrated 9 years of marriage.  Wow that just seems like so long!  But it's nothing in comparison to forever.  We are more in love today than we were the day we said "I do" and I was not sure that could happen.

The past 9 years have been nothing short of amazing.  Of course there have been some tough times.  But God has been so good and faithful and He has brought us  through all those "learning" times.

We have grown in our relationship with each other and with the Lord.
We have learned how to love each other and how to care for each other.
We have moved 3 times.
Through the Lords plan, we have created 2 beautiful little girls that mean the world to us.
We have learned the importance of putting our marriage and our love before these 2 little girls.
We have answered a call to ministry.
Matt left the corporate world to answer this call.
God has been sooo good.
He has provided every.step.of.the.way.
We have been debt free for 3 years!  Praise God for Dave Ramsey! :)
We have fallen in love with a country and the people God has placed there.
We have a passion for Hope Rising that I just can't begin to explain.
God has allowed us to have traveled together and as a family to some amazing places.
We have had some disagreements.  We have learned from them.
We have learned what it means to be a friend.
We have learned to listen to the Lord and trust his leading.

We look forward to forever together.  Matt can make me laugh like no other.  We have so much fun together.  There is truly no one I would rather spend my days with.  So thankful the Lord chose us to knit together.  He really does know what He's doing!!:)






What a hottie I snatched up!  Thanks babe for being such an amazing husband to me and father to our children. yOu are my best friend and I couldn't thank God enough for you!!
HAppy 9th Anniversary!  

No comments: