Thursday, September 30, 2010

What a little rat...

Yes I just referred to my youngest child as a rat! She is quite a mess! Such a cutie but oh so intuitive!!:)
Matt says Bella is like a leopard!
1. She's lightening fast.
2. She can tear anything apart.
3. She's really curious.
I couldn't agree more! She is all of the above..and so much more! She is one of the sweetest and mischievous kids all in one! She can love you like no one else and she can turn around and tear into your leg with her teeth like no one else!

I like to think of her sweetness the most:)

So..here is a look at her day through the camera lens!


Right when she got up! Watching a little morning TV. She looks sweet doesn't she?!

cute face!

She's got her tractor, her flannel, her juice, and a side pony. What's left for a girl need?


I guess she thought she needed the boots too! Only fitting I think:)

Quite the bod.
Then there was this...


Oh what a mess...literally


But how sweet is this. So thankful for her little messes that create such precious memories!

My little hands play patty-cake
They peek-a-boo and wave.....
They catch me while I learn to walk,
And splash me as I bathe.

They hold your fingers tightly
And touch your heart so deep...
My little hands reach out to you
For hugs before I sleep.....

My little hands are tiny now
But yours will serve to guide me.
And when I'm grown I'll still reach out
And know you're right beside me.

____

Bella's little fingers,
And sweet baby toes
Made these impressions for you
At just 22months old.

_____

Ten tiny fingers that always want to play
That never stop exploring the wonder of today
Ten tiny fingers that from the very start
Will reach out for tomorrow, yet aways hold your heart.

______

Sometimes you get discouraged,
because I am so small
And leave my little fingerprints
On furniture and walls.
But everyday I'm growing
And soon will be so tall
That all these little fingerprints
Will be difficult to recall.
So here's a little handprint
That you can put away
So you will know how my fingers looked
On this special day.

1 comment:

Angela said...

She is gorgeous! And that pink tractor... too much. Love it. Your girls are beautiful... just like their mommy.