Friday, September 3, 2010

It's that time!!

Oh I can hardly wait for tomorrow! IT's the kickoff to football season! I love the Razorbacks. I grew up always going to razorback games so it is just in me! I am so thankful for a husband who loves the hogs and can't wait to hang out at the stadium all day tomorrow! We can't wait to call the Hogs and see them play! The atmosphere is just amazing and there is nothing quite like it! It makes me even more excited that the weather is going to be absolutely perfect!

The girls will be with their nana and papa, but you better believe they will be calling the hogs too! Yes BElla too! It's just too cute!

So...GO Hogs! I'm looking forward to a great season!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

It will be the perfect day for it! Ya'll have fun! :)

The Jordon Family said...

Go Hogs !!!! Hoping my antibiotics and other meds kick in quick so I can go tonight..
Sinus infections are the worst!!!!