Monday, April 19, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

Matt and I had a wonderful weekend together! He got home Friday and told me we were heading to NWA to spend the weekend. He had a fishing tournament on Saturday so he wanted me to come to his weigh-in with him and to a family cookout after that! It was a great surprise. We went to dinner and a movie Friday night and stayed at a hotel in Springdale. He got up early (4:30am) and headed out the the lake with his partner. (fishing partner) I opted to stay in bed and sleep:) I got up and headed to a massage and hand treatment that Matt and scheduled for me! IT was a day of pampering for me and I absolutely loved it! We met up later in the afternoon and had a great rest of the day and evening together! We missed the girls, but there is just nothing greater than spending time with your best friend. Especially when it is you husband!

Matt thanks so much for taking the time to think of us, and of me. I appreciate you and love you more than you could ever know! What a blessing you are! I am so proud of you!!

Oh, and Matt got second place in his tournament!

No comments: