Monday, April 12, 2010

Family Pictures



We recently had some family pictures made. We were in need of some new ones. The last time we had them done was when Bella Grace was 6 months old so we needed an update! Photographing Sound never dissapoints! A.J. does a great job and is so easy to work with. He has a 1 year old himself so busy little Bella was nothing for him. He chased her down with the best of them!!:)

Thanks A.J. We can't wait to see them all! Oh the decisions we have in front of us:)

Check out the blog and you will see our faces!!:)

Here is a little sneak peak.






3 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

Sarah, I checked out the blog and your pictures are awesome !!! I love the pic of you and Matt where you're looking opposite directions.. They are all sooo good.. I don't know how you'll pick!

Sarah Ward said...

Thanks Janie! I love them too. Those are just the previews!! So, I am looking forward to seeing all of them. I will email you the link as soon as I get them!!

Dazzle Me Boutique said...

Love them ALL