Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bella Grace...

Sweet Bella Grace is now 16 months old! When did that happen and can this be right? This child has grown up WAY too fast. I am not sure how it happened and am pretty sure I would slow her down if I could.

She has been such a blessing to us these past 16 months. She was the most precious baby ever. Slept like a rock from day one. Ate like a champ. Still does. Always happy. She is just too funny! She is one spunky little girl. Oh, and I am pretty sure she is the busiest kid ever. I think so! There can't possibly be another one that is busier. I am asked often how I do it. Well if you can think of another option let me know.:) I would not trade a thing about her. She wears me out. She is LOUD! She can make this noise that is absolutely the loudest most annoying sound in the world. Oh its bad. BUT, I love her and adore everything about her.
She is biting. Yep. Not fun at all for a parent. Pretty much my worst nightmare. You look at her face and say oh no, not Bella. That's what I thought. NOPE, she does it. A lot! I'm praying about that daily!
She loves for Alyssa to get in her crib with her first thing in the morning. they play and laugh and it is sweet music to my ears. She loves to swing and jump on the trampoline. She can put away some chick fil a and some donut holes. Yes we give her donut holes. Don't judge.

She is just great. Everything about her. We am so blessed she is our daughter. She brings us much Joy and we can't wait to watch her grow in the ways of our wonderful LORD.


What a sweet baby!



What a mess!!:)



5 comments:

ty said...

Beautiful little girl. Too cute. I found your blog in a roundabout way, but I did gymnastics with Chelsea for a long time, and I adore your in-laws :) Just wanted to say hello!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how fast she has grown either! BOTH of your girls for that matter! =) You should be proud, they are beautiful girls!

Sarah Ward said...

Thanks girls!
Ty- I know who you are! We actually played softball against each other! I do believe?!?! Didn't you play for Flash?
Yes my in-laws are pretty great! I am blessed!

Chrissy Cash said...

#1 - Best hair EVER on a newborn.
#2 - She can make some crazy loud noises. It's actually quite impressive for a baby and I'm pretty sure it means she'll be a cheerleader someday. :)
#3 - I gave Macie McDonald's at 10 months old and put Pepsi in Maddie's sippy cup at about 18 months. They both lived to tell the tale. Poor Mabrie - there's no telling what she'll get. HA!
#4 - I love that kid.

Dazzle Me Boutique said...

Haha I loved Chrissy's comment! We do all the same things. Olivia loves donut holes as well.

And sorry but I am going to have to disagree with you on the busiest kid thing. LOL! I say that about Olivia. Maybe Bell rubbed off on her in Sunday School or something lol! That child is always into something, climbing up something, or has something in her mouth (that shouldn't be there)

I am so blessed to know you and your sweet little girls! They are both so precious! I just wish I had known them sooner :)

You are a wonderful mommy and I know you will get through the biting things. Some kids just do it. Just keep on telling her no and disciplining the way that works for you. (Our way was biting back) She will out grow it in time. At least she isn't 12 and doing it?? LOL! Love you!