Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crazy kid!




This little girl is a mess! She is always into something! She is one busy little girl. Her new favorite thing is writing! She loves to bring me a pen in hopes that I will give her some paper! She looks sooo cute when she writes. She usually lays down and gets so close to the paper. she is just too cute!

She also loves make-up. I usually let her play with my make-up bag as I am getting ready. It keeps her occupied and allows me to get ready! So, I am picking up a few things in the bedroom while she is playing in the bathroom. She walks out, and this is what I see!!



Well, Happy Thursday!

    "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 107:1

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha I wonder how much of it she ate? Olivia is like that with writing also. And it seems she always gets her hands on some sort of writing utensil. The part part is she doesn't come to me hoping to get paper, she makes her own canvas on anything she happens to be near. Dresser, walls, shoes, toys, herself :) This pictures are so precious Sarah! I love them!

Sarah Ward said...

Thanks Angela! She is a mess. It sounds like olivia is too! At least they are a cute mess:)

Unknown said...

I meant to say "bad" part not part part lol. And yes they are cute little messes!

Dazzle Me Boutique said...

You can follow this one too if you want buddy :) I don't do a whole lot on it but I am working on it.