Saturday, March 20, 2010

I love these girls!!


Today was a lazy kind of day. Matt and my dad left at 4:45 to head to the lake to fish for the day. The girls and I took advantage of the dark and rainy morning and we slept in. My girls have always been great sleepers. They take great naps, go to bed early and sleep all night. BUT, they have never really "slept in." By sleeping in I mean like at least 9:00. Well today Alyssa and I woke up at 9:15 and Bella didn't wake up till 10:30. It was nice. We got around slowly and headed out to target, went to a fun birthday party (Thanks Angela), and headed home. Both the girls fell asleep on the way home and then slept when they got home. Had to wake them both up at 6:00 tonight to eat dinner. They both ate, played for a bit, got in their jammies, and waited for daddy to come home.

It has been a great Saturday at the Ward house. Super relaxing and low key. I like those days.

I leave you with some sweet shots of our little ladies waiting for daddy to get home!





What a blessing these two girls are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i NEEDED to see those pics of the little girlies! they're such cuties. give them lots of kisses from me and j! love yall!

Unknown said...

Awweee your girls are so sweet and lovable! I love how Bella just attached herself to Blaine. I wish I could have gotten some pictures of her and Olivia walking with him lol! But I bet they sure did miss daddy and we so ready to see him. Thank you guys for coming to the party I really enjoyed it when I got to sit down lol. I hope we can enjoy many more birthdays together of both my kids and yours! Bella and Alyssa are just so adorable and sweet and my kids sure do love them too! Well we love you guys and I am glad you had a good day and got to sleep in :) Feel better soon!