Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday My love...



Today is Matt's 27th birthday! I can not believe we are both already 27. Man time flies. We started dating when we were 18 and have been together ever since. Wow almost 10 years!
I am so thankful that the Lord blessed me with Matt. He is everything to me. He is my rock. My biggest fan. He supports me in all I do. He loves me. He takes care of our family. He is such a hard worker and everything he does he does it 110%. I am so thankful for that. He wants the best for he and I and our family. I love him more than anything in this world. I cherish him. I adore him. He is my best friend.

Matt I feel so honored to call you my husband and the father of our children. I hope you have a fantastic birthday (even though you are working). I pray the Lord will allow us many more birthdays to share together. I am so thankful for your life and so blessed to have you as my mate.

I love you sweetie:)

"My lover is mine and I am his"....Song of Soloman 2:16

4 comments:

Chrissy Cash said...

Sweet post! Happy Birthday to Matt! God has blessed us by bringing both of you into our lives! (And Alyssa and Bella, too!). Love you all!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday, Matt. 27??? What a baby!!! : )

The Jordon Family said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!
We hope this is the best birthday ever for you.. Have a super great one :)

Love you all!!

Unknown said...

That's so sweet!