Thursday, February 18, 2010

Getting too big

Bella Grace is just growing so fast. She is talking so much and moving non stop. I always hear, "She's the busiest baby I have ever seen!" "How do you keep up with her?" Well, considering I don't have an option, I buckle up and hang on! She is so sweet and loving, very strong willed, and way independent! This is how I found her the other day!


Just sitting in the big chair eating her snack.


Making her way in the chair. She's getting too big:(

Very proud of herself!


Back down again.

Happy Thursday!


4 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

I love her hair! She is so cute :)
She's starting to look a little like I remember Alyssa when she was little.

Sarah Ward said...

Yes she is! I was looking at pictures the other night and thought the same thing!

Ben and Kristen said...

That second one keeps you running, huh? I looked in the backseat of the car last week and Avery was eating a bowl of cheerios...and I have NO idea how they got to the car!

Chrissy Cash said...

I love Bella! She is a busy little bee, but oh so cute and sweet!