Friday, February 19, 2010

Fabulous Fridays with Princess Allie...





Princess Allie made an appearance this morning at the Ward house. She walked the halls in heels and her tiara claiming her palace was not quite as fun as she had hoped for. "Being a princess is not all that fun, said Allie." "I don't get to have a husband or children!"

She traded in her heels for her tennis shoes and began her morning workout! She said, "Where are my push-ups (weights) because I need to do my workout with my tennis shoes on!" When I asked if she finished her workout she said, "Well, no. I did some of it, but now I am playing with my girl friends." "A girl has to have some fun, you know!"

The imagination has been running wild today, But isn't is always:)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet! She has a good imagination. Your girls are both just too cute!

Sarah Ward said...

Angela she is a mess! It is always something with this one! She keeps us laughing that is for sure!