Friday, December 18, 2009

ONE!!! Really?




I feel overwhelmed that my baby girl. Our last baby. Our sweet Bella Grace is already ONE! Can someone please tell me how and when that happened cause I am pretty sure i just brought her home from the hospital in that oversized car seat just yesterday! Well, apparently not. Time has gone so fast this past year. it has been a great year. A blessed year. A year we will never forget!

I went to the Dr. today for her year checkup and he said she is the best toddler I have seen in a long time. I was like...um excuse me? Toddler? He said yep!! Once they hit a year old they are considered a toddler. I I pretty much cringed when he said those words! She is my baby and will always be my baby. Toddler or not! She is my baby girl.

Bella Grace you are such a blessing! A joy to be around! You have a smile that lights up a room. You bring such happiness to others and you have taught your daddy and I another aspect of love! You are a great sister to Alyssa. You are a great sleeper. (thank you) You are content. Happy. Lovable. You love to Snuggle. You are quite the little eater! YOu love just about everything. You love your whole milk and your sippy cup! You are an over achiever and the busiest little "toddler" I know! You were walking at 10 1/2 months. You have not stopped since. We love you and a praise God that he allowed us to be your parents. We give God the Glory for you and thank him daily for your precious little life! We pray you grow into a young lady that fears the Lord and loves him with all your might! God has great plans for you Bella Grace and we can't wait to see his plans fulfilled in you!

No comments: