Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My little love bugs...

I just love these sweet girls.

We thought it would be fun to let Alyssa decorate her first gingerbread house! It was fun, messy, funny, and we created lots of memories with our sweet Alyssa. We waited till Bella was in the bed and then let big sis take over! Oh she had a blast. I must say, mommy and daddy had just as much fun...maybe more!!:)




Bella is a stinker and into EVERYTHING!! This is how I found her at one point this week. But seeing that smile makes it real hard to get mad!!



2 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

WOW! Alyssa is getting so big. She's a doll baby .
(I'm lovin your blonde hair, blondy)
Look at Bella Boo, she's a little stinker!! The girls are soo precious, I think they need a little brother :) wouldn't he be so cute with blonde hair like his big sis's.. ;)

Sarah Ward said...

A big brother would be real cute! Too bad we are done!!:) We just feel blessed to have these sweet girls and we feel complete. But I would love to see what our little boy would look like!

Thanks! My hair is pretty blonde right now!! I like it though. The girls are getting so big and fun!!