Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Alyssa...



Our sweet Alyssa is one funny girl! She had her daddy and I, and several others laughing on Sunday night at the 3 year old Christmas program. She decided she was going to hug the girl nex to her during all 3 songs. She would clap when the song was over and then put her arm back around her when the next song started! It was so cute and so funny. I was laughing so hard I was crying!


I can't even believe Alyssa is old enough to be singing in the preschool choir but she is so I am just trying to take in every sweet moment with her.

We love you Alyssa Lauren and are so very proud of you! You bring us much joy and we thank God he chose us to be your mommy and daddy!

1 comment:

The Jordon Family said...

That is so sweet and too funny!
She looks so big in that picture.
I know yall are so proud of her.