Friday, September 25, 2009

Bakerella Friday!

So, I love fall for many reasons, but I really love fall because it gives me a reason to bake up some real goodness! So, this week a friend of mine emailed me the link to Bakerella. Thanks you, Chrissy! So Bakerella is my new best friend. I saw this delicious dessert on her website and it looked fabulous from the first look! So I decided on this wonderful and sunny Friday I would make it. For some reason, Fall, and days like today remind me of living in Fayetteville. We know we are supposed to be here in Alma, but we sure do miss the fall and winters in Northwest Arkansas. there is just nothing like them! So, back to Bakerella....she makes all sorts of fun and yummy desserts. So if you get a chance check her out! www.bakerella.com

So here is the deliciousness that I made today! Haven't tasted it yet, but I will let you know the goodness when it hits my mouth!


3 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

UM OK, YUMMMMMMM!!!!! That looks so good. Let me know how it tastes. I will be on the site very soon..
And......... I have to say that I think you belong in Fayetteville :)

Sarah Ward said...

Janie you are too sweet! We miss Fayetteville. A lot! Especially this time of year. But we are content where the Lord has us too. Just kind of bitter sweet! WE miss you guys sooooooo much!

ok you better get to baking up this deliciousness! You will love it!

Devin and Kristin Day said...

what a neat website I am going to have fun this winter baking.