Friday, September 18, 2009

Tutu's!!


So I have decided to venture out and make up some adorable tutu's! I have wanted to do this for a long time and figured why not while I am in the creative mindset! I LOVE these adorable things. They are great for just about anything!

Here are some great ideas:

These are super cute for Halloween. They can be done in just about any color or color combination to suit your needs!

Wonderful for Razorback attire!

They make super cute pictures! I mean ADORABLE!!!

They are perfect for Christmas!

Lastly, they make great gifts for precious little girls!

I can do them in just about any color imaginable. You can mix up to 3 colors, or just have it solid!

All I will need from you is the size of the child. (Ex. baby, toddler, or child)

Tutu's are 15.00 And sooo worth it!!
Tutu and matching embroidered onesie 25.00

Just email me and let me know if you are interested and we will get to creating!!



Here is an example of a onesie! I LOVE how this turned out!!





****Remember, these do not have to just be designed in Razorback! I can don any sports team, or any name or initials!!****

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I love the little Hog onesie and tutu! So cute.