Monday, September 14, 2009

Bath time fun!


The girls love bath time. Alyssa asks at random times throughout the day if she can take a bath. She loves taking bath's with her sister, but really loves it when Bella gets out so she can have bubbles! I was so excited when Bella was able to take a bath in the tub without that silly little bathtub. Yet very necessary while they are infants, so exciting when you can toss that bulky thing and take a "real" bath.
I love how sweet and innocent the girls look after their baths. There is nothing like the combination of the sweet smell of shampoo and baby lotion on the girls. And, there is nothing as sweet as this!!
I love these two girls sooo much! They are growing way too fast for me to handle, but we are enjoying every second of them!

5 comments:

Ben and Kristen said...

They are just too cute. Jonathan likes to ask to take a bath by busting out with "I'm pretty stinky".

Sarah Ward said...

That is sooo funny! He is just a stinker I can tell:) A sweet one, though!!

Devin and Kristin Day said...

Your girls are so adorable makes me want a girl of my own someday.

The Jordon Family said...

AWE!! Too cute and fun. They both are so adorable..
Give 'em kisses for me

Sarah Ward said...

Thanks guys! I will give the m kisses, Janie!!

Kristin..who knows you might just have you a little girl someday! BUT, your little boy is PRECIOUS!!!:)