Saturday, October 26, 2013

Catch up!

Spending my days with this charmer always fills my heart so full. 
Breakfast before school!:)
I made some homemade wheat French bread. We had some leftover so I whipped up some croutons!  So yum. So easy!
These little Jimmy Dean Delights held up to their name. They are quite delightful!  Get yourself some and thank me later. 
Oh bat girl. This kid. I melt. 
Seriously the cuteness just kills me. 
Daddy-O and big sis coralling some cattle and picking pecans. Two peas in a pod right there. Thankful for that relationship!
Love our days together as a family!
The Pioneer Woman never disappoints and her cinnamon rolls are on the top of the list of my favorite things of all time!!  So yum! Gather up a girlfriend...or two and make some of these. They freeze great, make great gifts and They will make any Saturday morning extra sweet!:)
This little beauty. She's gorgeous on the inside and out and I am thankful to be her momma!

No comments: