Monday, October 14, 2013

A wknd in Austin!

I left Friday for a fun weekend in Austin. I have been blessed with amazing friends in my life. Some are here right at home and a couple live away. It's always a huge blessing to see Katie!  We do lots of laughing, talking, eating, shopping, driving, and did I mention eating!!?:)
This weekend was nothing short of precious and I am so grateful for our time together!
On my drive to the airport Friday, The Lord decided to show out!  
Let me just tell you about this place. Wait..there are no words. Google it. Find one. Go!!
Friday night dinner!  
Mani and Pedis Saturday morning!  So fun and relaxing!
Lunch of course. So yum!!
I like pizza. I like food. I was happy. 
Oh yeah...same day...skip forward a few hours to 9pm. 
Oh there was nothing to be afraid of!  Pure bliss. Throw in "cheese dip" (apparently it totally threw the waiter off when I ordered "cheese dip".  He said "we call that queso." Same thing dude) and a cinnamon roll and a brownie Sundae and you have all your main food groups covered!  Fear not and dig in. That we did!
Coffee before church Sunday. 
Of course we had to have our Newk's pic!  

Thank you Katie for an amazing weekend full of laughs and abundant memories. So thankful for Godly friends who pour encouragement and truth in my life!  

No comments: