Monday, July 15, 2013

Oh just a week at the Ward house!

These girls hang on everything their daddy says. Thankful for this bond.

This girl was in town. We ALWAYS hit up panera while she's in town. It's just our happy place. So good to catch up with her. Always good to my soul to see her sweet face!!
We made sidewalk paint. It kept the girls entertained for quite some time!!:). Easy breezy craft!
A little dinner at catfish hole with my sweet sidekick!  That place Never disappoints. Hush puppies. Enough.

These two..ahhh love them!

Met up with these sweet girls for a little lunch and swimming action!  They had a blast. 

I love summer and all the fun it brings along!:). It's full of memory making, family and friends. 

Thankful for the seasons God created. I enjoy them All. May it be said of me that i equally enjoy every season of life. They change so quickly. Some good...some hard, but one thing remains. God is there through them all. 

No comments: