Monday, July 29, 2013

Branson weekend.

This weekend we headed out to one of our favorite places.  Good ol Branson, MO.  It's such a quick trip from our house and there is just so much fun stuff to do....and yummies to eat!  I mean we pretty much plan our trip (all our trips) around how much good food we can fit in!  :)
We started our weekend off with a whole day of rain.  We made the best of it!  We shopped, of course:)
Went in to Springfield and went to Bass Pro. The girls loved this place.  Free entertainment is what I'm talking about!
Maggie Moo's.  Um yum!  One of our children loves ice cream....One not so much.  Guess you can tell which one is which.  Alyssa just orders a cone!  Haha. She is not my child when it comes to some Maggies.  
Love this pic of the girls and their daddy!  Silver Dollar City is a must...with or without kids!
We are a good team. Blessed to be partners with this man.
Our little fam.  We sure have fun!
These girls are some goofy critters!  
Love her!
Such cuties!

I love little getaways with my sweet family.  God is so good to allow such sweet memories to be made. Blessed doesn't scratch the surface!

O Lord, I will honor and praise your name, for you are my God.  You do such wonderful things....Isaiah 25:1

No comments: