Friday, June 15, 2012

Loving life...

Boy was I so excited for school to be out this year.  I missed my little girl every day and I have so loved having her home the past couple of weeks.  She has loved it too!




Girls day with my sweetie!



Silly Bella Grace. 




We are making the most of summer 2012.  We have been busy little bees.  Gotten to go to the lake several times, date nights, snow cones, bonfire roasting marshmallows and making smores, VBS, lunch dates with my sweeties, the park, picnics at home, painting, pintrest projects and much more.  So much fun already and summer has just begun.  I am soaking. In.every. second!



Here are a few pics of the last few weeks!  




Just a Saturday doing her babies hair.


















A fun day at the lake.  In their happy place.








Date nights with my man.  Sure am thankful God chose us for to walk through this life together.
Sweet, sweet sisters.



Thanking God that His mercies are new every morning... and that a new sunrise brings a new day full of new blessings, new struggles, and lasting memories.  His faithfulness and His love cover me daily.  Blessed....










No comments: