Monday, June 11, 2012

End of the year activities...

With Alyssa finishing up school a few weeks ago we have been on the go with activities and just pure fun-ness.  Yes I am fully aware that is most likely not a word!!:)

Alyssa started softball this year.  IF you know Matt and I at all, you know we are uber competitive.  I mean a little too the crazy degree.  We had to stop playing Co-Ed softball because it  just wasn't going to be good for our testimony. :) Well our daughter wanted to play softball this year (kind-of) so we signed her up!  Stoked could not explain my excitement.  I loved softball.  It was pretty much my life from the time I was 5 till I was in high school!  So I just  KNEW she was going to love it as much as I did.  HAHA!!
This was what she came out in for her first game!!:)  This picture sums up the year!:)



She finished the year and actually had a good time.  She was fully convinced her game tying RBI won them these awesome team trophy's!!  We didn't tell her any different!:)
I've never seen a child so excited to get a trophy and to finish up the season!

She also had a super fun end of the year swim party at school.  Instead of a program or graduation, her class had a luau swim party.  The kids loved it and I was miss emotional mom!:)











Alyssa LOVED kindergarten and adored her teacher!  We pray she has just as much fun in first grade and makes an impact for Jesus!

Yay for summer fun and having my baby back home for a few months! I sure missed her!




No comments: