Monday, June 20, 2011

What a Dad...


I know it's a day late, but we have had the craziest weekend! It started on Friday and has not stopped since. It's been great...just busy!

So...I can not go without giving my amazing hubby a shout out! Matt basically ROCKS! He is the best dad to our girls. He is so involved in their lives and loves spending time with them. He has always taken over the minute he walks through the door and continues until they go to bed. They wrestle when he walks in, the laugh in the bath tub, and they drift off to sleep listening to him pray. He is so hands on and I can not imagine what I would do without him. The girls ADORE him and can't wait for him to be home. Not sure if that's because they are so totally over me by that point, or if they really do love him!! HAHA JK!! They think he hung the moon...I would agree with his greatness. He is the leader of our home and he shows our children Christ each and every day. For that I am so very thankful!

Matt we love you more than you could imagine. You are amazing and I am so thankful for you in my life and the girls.


No comments: